• The perspective of a society without any forms of trash

    Ag. I. Rentis, Athens, August 2006
    title by Urs.

    The fantastic "City Boy" song:

    I'm just a city boy
    Born and bred
    It's a city life I've led
    My pasture was a street
    I've never climbed a tree
    But that's all right with me
    'Cause I'm a city boy

    I'm just a city boy
    Born and raised
    From these rooftops I have gazed
    Where the grass was made of steel
    I've never plowed a field
    Until the pavement starts to peel
    I'll be a city boy

    I'm just a city boy
    Born and grown
    That's all I've ever known
    Where the lights would greet the dawn
    There's a factory for a farm
    Sure the city has its charm
    When you're a city boy

    Phil Ochs

    1 comments → The perspective of a society without any forms of trash

    1. eisai o anti-chloe